Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inconsiderate Cell Phone Users

How is it that more than 30 years after the cell phone was developed people still don't understand cell phone etiquette in public places? Apparently there should have been instructions along with how to program your voice mail. One would think that when making a call you wouldn't want the entire Amtrak train car to know where your house key was hidden and the alarm code, but alas, I was lucky enough to hear all about one woman's problems who was not sitting next to me or even behind me but actually sitting about five rows behind me. While the rest of the train car mumbled under their breadth for her to shut up or looked at each other rolling our eyes, inconsiderate cell phone user continued to talk to someone who I hope was 90 years old otherwise I have no idea why she was talking so loud. So to all you cell phone users out there, please be considerate to those around and use your "indoor voice" that you learned when you were three years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment